Monday 29 January 2007

Trip up Y Garn

This is my first post, I stole the pictures from Tom, cheers dude, there will be many more exciting adventures (in my opinion) blogged in future!We climbed up this mountain, its the one that's out of picture on the right!
On Saturday myself, Tom, Sara, Iain and Mitch took a walk/scramble up Y Garn! Ace day but unfortunately it was clouded out at the top!
Iain looking beautiful! Lol
After a long and fun walk we got to the top! Bit of snow about which was cool and plenty of other walkers about which is coolThis is the start of the walk back down! Was a little scary for me as being a bit scared of heights, the walk down in some places seemed a little sketchy.
A great day was had, it was great to get out as the day before had been spent feeling ill with a hangover!

No comments: